Monday, June 06, 2005

Introduction

Hi! My name's Hazyl and this is my blog you're reading! I'm a Maldivian living in Singapore- if you want to know more read my profile.
Now, this blog exists because I love surfing the web and finding out new and cool things. New and cool things mostly, though not always, pertaining to the following: games, music, movies, books, comics, science, technology, art, blogs, podcasting and vlogs or video logs.
I'm going to use this blog to highlight and comment on some of the cool stuff I find on the web. Kind of like a fisherman showing off his latest catch. But not really. :p
In addition to that, I'm going to post reviews of media I consume. What kind of media? Games, music, movies, television programmes, podcasts and vlogs.
So between the sites I link to and comment on, and my opinionated reviews, I want to offer something unique here on this little blog. Somewhere down the line I'll start posting little pieces of microfiction (or nanofiction? picofiction, even?), once I get my creative juices flowing. Maybe even a podcast. But that's all in the future. For now, this is my blog. Enjoy!