Sunday, July 10, 2005

Back to the World of Blogging

Wow it's been almost a month since I last posted on this blog.
That's pretty bad. If I had any readers they'd be out for my blood now, but with only 3 posts, I can't have many, or any! Whoa, this is totally working counterwise to what I intended when I started this thing.

I mean, this blog is meant to be read. So I can't just let it rot here. I've been thinking and thinking for the past month- just what the heck am I gonna put up on this thing? I've been plagued by that niggling, at-the-back-of-your-head question that I suspect every writer, professional or amateur, has: Do I have anything worth saying?

Well I've decided the best way to stave off that question and it's attendants, writers-block and the procastination demon, is just to write.

Just Write.

That's my new slogan. Print it out on t-shirts, boys and girls. Spray it on walls. Tattoo it on your arms and legs!

I need to build up a readership so I'm gonna mass-mail a link to this blog to all my friends. Hopefully some of you find my writing interesting. At least enough that I'll have a readership base and be compelled to write more articles, instead of letting this blog rot again.

Because there's nothing sadder than a blog with a latest entry that's a full year old. Not in cyberspace, anyway.