Saturday, June 17, 2006

New Beginnings

I'm back and I'm armed with a degree now! That's right, I have officially graduated from NUS. Soon I'll be venturing out into the "working world." It's the end of an era and the beginning of a new one. In that spirit, I'm making some changes in my blogging activities too.

Firstly, I've started a new blog- Robot Eel- which is exclusively focused on entertainment (movies, music, animation, comics- you get the picture). A lot of the kind of content I'd previously post here will now go to Robot Eel.

So what happens to this blog? Well, I'm going to turn this into my primary web research tool. Here, I will pick out stories and links of interest from the vast amount of information that I read on the Web every day (via RSS feeds, news sites, etc). A record of my surfing activity and what I consider to be interesting/important. My own personal BoingBoing, of sorts (though hardly as prolific). At the same time, I hope it'll be appealing to others as well.

No comments: