Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Something New!

I've just added a linkroll displaying my latest del.icio.us links on the sidebar. Nifty! I usually post a few links to my del.icio.us every day so it'll be updated often. Actually, I wanted to setup my del.icio.us to automatically post my daily links to this blog (as described in this hepful post from theory.isthereason) but I can't find any useful info on how to set it up on a Blogger account- though any pointers would be much appreciated. :) So this is the next best option!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Try this and let me know if it works...

Basically follow the instructions on my post but at the last step where you fill out the form, enter the following:

job_name
Daily Delicious Post (or whatever you want)

out_name
Your Blogger username.

out_pass
Your Blogger password.

out_url
Your blogspot url

out_time
Hour in GMT that you want to have this post.

out_blog_id
Your Blogger blog ID. See how to find yours here

out_cat_id
This doesn’t work in Blogger. Put any number here.

Click “Submit Query”. You should be setup to post daily to your blog.

--
Kevin via http://theory.isthereason.com

Anonymous said...

this is totally unrelated but your dad's kinda cool.